PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 07-17-2023, 10:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
Thanks for the feedback, Nobi. I will be happy to buy the models one-by-one.

And many thanks for the information and images on building methodology. It is a great help and has turned this model into a shiny object I may not be able to resist (he said as he swept half a dozen models in various tages of completion to the edge of his desk, reached for Stanaway and Melinger, P-39 Aircobra Aces of World War 2, and began printing out Nobi No. 183).

Don
Dear Don,

Thank you so much. I make every effort and intend to show everyone how easy it is to assemble this 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra model and how beautiful it can be when completed. Due to the fact that I only have vision in my right eye, assembling models may not be as precise. However, I will strive to do my best and create them to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:30 PM

Dear all,

Let's continue with the step-by-step process of assembling the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra paper model. The key elements in paper model assembly are patience and waiting for the glue to dry before moving on to the next part. Choosing the right adhesive for paper models is also important. If you use latex glue, make sure to select a formula that doesn't contain excessive water and avoid applying too much glue on the parts, as it can cause watermarks from the moisture in the glue.

Now let's focus on the nose section of the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra, which consists of parts number 4 and 5. The process is the same as before: apply connection strips, assemble the formers, and connect them to the other parts as shown in the diagram. For the nose section, it is important to add weight to prevent tail sitting.

If you don't already have the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra in your hands, don't hesitate to go and purchase this model at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/on...ghter-squadron

And if anyone is interested in supporting me, you can buy me a cup or two of coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer Every support helps me continue design new models and also contributes to my daily expenses.

Thank you very much in advance for all the support. It means a lot to me.

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0248.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0248.jpg  
Old 07-18-2023, 12:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.21 GB
Thank you for your continuing effort.

Just downloaded your B-25c Chatter Box and am looking forward
to your shopping cart ease of multi purchases.

BP
Old 07-18-2023, 02:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 204.72 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Penikas View Post
Thank you for your continuing effort.

Just downloaded your B-25c Chatter Box and am looking forward
to your shopping cart ease of multi purchases.

BP
I found a way to get more than one model with a single purchase. As you are looking down the list of all models, you should be able to see a circular logo with an image of a shopping cart and a plus sign on it (at least, that is what I can see when viewing it on my phone). Clicking on this will add the model in question to a shopping cart. It will keep a running tally of the models and a total cost.

When complete, you can go to that shopping cart and purchase them all at once with a single payment. I tested it a bit earlier and was able to purchase two models at once this way. For some reason this is not available if you go to each specific model page. I guess it is just a quirk of the website.

Doug
Old 07-18-2023, 06:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Wow! Doug! Brilliant! But also dangerous. I just bought a bunch of models. Couldn't stop.

Don
Google Adsense
Old 07-18-2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgerutherford1861 View Post
I found a way to get more than one model with a single purchase. As you are looking down the list of all models, you should be able to see a circular logo with an image of a shopping cart and a plus sign on it (at least, that is what I can see when viewing it on my phone). Clicking on this will add the model in question to a shopping cart. It will keep a running tally of the models and a total cost.

When complete, you can go to that shopping cart and purchase them all at once with a single payment. I tested it a bit earlier and was able to purchase two models at once this way. For some reason this is not available if you go to each specific model page. I guess it is just a quirk of the website.

Doug
Wow, Doug, you've found a fantastic way! Thank you so much for the method of purchasing multiple models together with just one payment. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for your permission to share your information in the Q&A section of my online store. This will make it easier for other modelers to purchase models from my online store.

Thank you once again, your support is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-19-2023, 12:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 204.72 MB
Sorry about that Don, at least being a glutton in this type of modeling can be safely hidden on your hard drive. It is easier to hide this way!

Nobi, yes by all means put a note out there on the Q&A section of your store, it just seemed so ridiculous that the site would not allow for making a single payment for multiple purchases that I had to experiment with it to see.

Doug
Old 07-20-2023, 09:37 PM

Let's continue with the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra model, this time focusing on the rear section of the fuselage, consisting of parts number 6-8. The assembly process follows these steps: first, connect parts number 7 and 6 together, then install the formers and connection strips before attaching them to the front section of the fuselage. Part number 8 is the final piece of the fuselage.

Assembling this model may take some time, so I ask everyone to understand and be patient, as I have been designing another model together. Sometimes, I also need to recolor other models along the way.

If you don't already have the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra in your hands, don't hesitate to go and purchase this model at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/on...ghter-squadron

And if anyone is interested in supporting me, you can buy me a cup or two of coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer Every support helps me continue design new models and also contributes to my daily expenses.

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0263.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0263.jpg  
Old 07-24-2023, 12:14 AM

The tail section of the fuselage is not yet complete. In this post, I will show you the vertical and horizontal stabilizers, which consist of parts number 9-13. The internal spar in the horizontal stabilizer ensures it is in the correct position as it should be.

If you don't already have the 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra in your hands, don't hesitate to go and purchase this model at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/onlinestore. And if anyone is interested in supporting me, you can buy me a cup or two of coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer. Every support helps me design new models and also contributes to my daily expenses.

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0270.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-img_0270.jpg