PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 08-06-2023, 10:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model

The wait is over! The 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait model is now available for purchase. This model comes in a stunning Flak-bait scheme that has a long history in the battlefield. The model also features a beautiful nose art that will make everyone who sees it stop and stare. The model is highly detailed and is based on the real aircraft, with over 100 pieces. It may take some time to assemble, but the finished product is sure to be a showstopper.

- Flak-bait scheme with a long history in the battlefield
- Beautiful nose art
- Highly detailed and accurate
- Over 100 pieces
- Finished product is a showstopper

Flak-bait was a Martin B-26B Marauder aircraft with AAF serial number 41-31773. It was assigned to the 449th Bombardment Squadron, 322nd Bombardment Group (nicknamed the "Annihilators"). The aircraft was named "Flak-bait" by its crew.

Flak-bait flew 206 operational missions over Europe, more than any other American aircraft during World War II. The aircraft was shot down over Germany on March 24, 1945, but the entire crew survived.

Today, Flak-bait is on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C.

I would like to thank Doug for his support in making this model a reality. Without his help, this model would not have been possible. I would also like to thank everyone who has supported me throughout this journey. Your support has helped me to create new models for this community.

Order your 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait model today at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/on...ader-flak-bait

And if anyone is interested in supporting me, you can buy me a cup or two of coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer Every support helps me continue design new models and also contributes to my daily expenses.

Thank you very much in advance for all the support. It means a lot to me.

[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-cover.jpg

[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-sample-page.png

[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-instr.jpg

[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-img_0283.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-cover.jpg   [New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-sample-page.png   [New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-187-instr.jpg   [New] 1/72 Martin B-26B Marauder Flak-bait Model-img_0283.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-06-2023, 10:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.46 GB
looks terrific , congratulations, I'm following
Old 08-07-2023, 06:34 AM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
One small correction, I don't believe Flak Bait was ever shot down. Considerably damaged many times, but always returned to base.
It sits in the restoration area of the Udvar Hazy center of the National Air and Space Museum.

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!