PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews

Old 12-23-2011, 06:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 178.94 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to MBig
Don't buy pirate models from PHOTOMANIAC on Ebay

Hi
I have bought Hercules from Fly Model on Ebay. I was happy, good price beaty model. When I have openned parcel I've found pour inkjet print.

There is ma correspondence with him.

To: photomaniac
Subject: Item I received is not as described: mbig001 sent a message about C-130 Hercules paper model #190614192863
Sent Date: 23-Dec-11 17:41:33 GMT

Dear photomaniac,

Hi. You sent me a poor copy. I paid for oryginal. Please send me oryginal models soon as possible.

- mbig001

There is his answer.

Dear mbig001,

Hy. Im getting them from Poland, so if guys in that country doing a mess - it is up to them, but i must deal with it anyway. Their prove it`s original, you saying it is copies. Doesn`t look copies for me - not ink printed anyway. Ok, no problems - send it back - and i will refund your money + yours postage fees. I will not be home 2 weeks, will deal with it after will be back.

- photomaniac

There is my answer for his aspersions.

Dear photomaniac,

Hi. Don't lie me. Do you think I belive you? I am polish modelmaker and model designer. I have checked your feedbacks. You have ordered paper (XEROX COLOUR IMPRESSIONS A3 100GSM PRINTER PAPER X 500 , XEROX COLOTECH+ A3 200GSM PRINTER COPIER PAPER 250) from executivepaperproducts and next you have scanned, printed (very amateur scan and print) and sold this model to: Marlon4178, Basiabiela and me. I am sure you have scanned and printed this model and many others. This is illegal in this country.
I am waiting for your decision to 3 pm tommorow - you send me oryginal or not. If not I will open case on ebay and I will make list all buyers who bought any paper model from you and I will go to police station report the crime of copyright infringement. Tonight I will post about this on every one paper modellers forum where I am a member.
MBig
PS. This publisher and model designers are my good friends.

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Google Adsense
Old 12-23-2011, 07:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
You contact the other buyer and report to ebay about that pirated model too?
Old 12-23-2011, 07:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 178.94 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to MBig
I will make it tommorow after 3 pm. He can't send me oryginal model. He downloaded it from russian websites. Just quick search on google and J've found five webs with scans of hercules.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
MBig WAY TO GO! hold his feet to the fire take no crap....your right stand by it.....Rich
Old 12-23-2011, 08:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Ahoy
I got slamed dunked also by thos one guy i caught up with him and it cost me 3 days in the brig. It was scanned copies guys like that feed off us paper modlers. I would go to ebay and turn him in for fraud

Boats
Old 12-23-2011, 08:52 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Very cool and pro-active. I hope the others authorities react in the same manner. This is where it always falls apart. Ultimately he could give you your money back and that would be the end of it. Since this would be a civil case or a misdemeanor, you would do good to get your money back. Canon Corporation still has not been able to stop Chinese that outfit I won't name, selling their "free" products on EBAY and we're talking Canon Corporation?!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 461.4 KB
Hi there!

Very nice, MBig!

"Oddaj temu draniu!" I want to encourage you to take these steps you mention in the email and sue that cheater! Get in contact with the other modelers as well as with the producer of the Hercules!
My brother is currently making the Hercules (the original one) and the print is as I remember far away from being a mess!
I forgot the publisher, but it is outrageous, that this guy is blaming polish paper model designers/producers (which are among the best in the world, if not the best) to be sloppy and doing mess! HA! He obviously has no idea about paper models, just want to rip off us model makers of our money!

Thx for posting this, MBig and keep on it! PERSEVERANCE!!
I would be interested in how this story goes on!

Regards,
Radek
In the Garage: PANHARD AML20
Old 12-24-2011, 05:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 316.45 MB
The first kit I bought off this guy was an original (MM P-51B) and was more than happy

The second was a GPM Ferdinand tank. Which was a scan. It even had the price tag scanned on!

I reported him to GPM and used the resolution centre.

Never did get my money.

He gave me the same sort of shite excuse you got

Tim
Old 12-24-2011, 05:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.26 MB
Good to chase after pirate sellers, but to me it's another argument to stay away from eBay, and just buy through regular model suppliers or directly from the publisher.
St. Peter's & Vatican - 1:3900 - Micromodels
Old 12-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
To echo everyone else, nice work! I wish you the best of luck and hope some progress is made. May I ask what country the seller was from? That will make a huge difference in how your battle goes...
Chris