PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews

Old 12-28-2012, 05:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
[NOVELTY] IJN Shinano - MODEL HOBBY

Welcome to a time we were not here, so embarrassing to say hello.
As promised we gave modelers on our FB profile (http://www.facebook.com/FWHUMODELHOBBY), announcing one of 3 news. Due to the fact that the numbers 8 and 9 are still in the graphics work, we decided to announce another who just went to the printer.

The number 10 WEAPONS OF WWII Japanese aircraft carrier will be released - IJN Shinano.

Because as we tend to like to dispense voltage, further reads the announcement will occur at regular intervals. You can expect to renders, photos, pig, assembly drawings, sheets, list of additives. The last will be the price.
For those interested in the subject and the more knowledge, please refer to our store (.: WWW.MODEL-HOBBY.PL :. Internetowy Sklep Modelarski - Modele Kartonowe, Modele plastikowe, Akcesoria modelarskie) and the publisher (Wydawnictwo Modelarskie MODEL HOBBY) and FB (http://www.facebook.com/FWHUMODELHOBBY), where in the near future will be the mass of information of the model and the complete data.
At the present moment, we can tell you that the IJN Shinano will be one of the largest and we believe the largest model released so far in a cardboard box.
For more than 80 sheets of A3 is more than 20,000 parts which create the most powerful model of the WWII aircraft carrier dimensions:
length: 133 cm
width: 29 cm
height: 25 cm
As in the case of our first ship IJN Uranami (type Fubuki) model aircraft including designing materials from Japan. Progress are kept consulted with the Japanese side, which we believe had a significant impact on the final look of the project and its compatibility with the real ship.
As with all of our models, so the IJN Shinano has a very strong detailing, but also in this model will be able to produce the model in a simplified scenario. It is interesting to add that it will be possible to produce the model in two ways.
At the end we would like to thank everyone who has the years before publishing activities supported us. For your kind words, assistance in obtaining materials, merit attention and brand loyalty. It's thanks to you, our team (designers, graphic designers, testers) are working with passion, putting your whole heart into projects. We want this place to ensure that we will continue to follow peeled by creating models of new weapons, and to seek a broader range of solutions entering the cardboard modeling. In the history of the company we were looking for new topics that have not been issued in a box. Shiden Kai, IJN Uranami (Fubuki type), Marder III Ausf. H and other models complement our market giving you a wider choice - customers, and although we know that the rule will be some exceptions to this assumption that shone at the inception of our company we will continue to prevail.
To be continue...

Last edited by -MODEL-HOBBY-; 12-28-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 PM

Shinano

Hello,
I do not know if anyone here is still alive, but just in case renders our present model full detailed version . At the same time we wish you all the best for the new year 2013!!

Best regards
Piotr
Old 01-02-2013, 04:20 PM

And aircrafts:

Old 01-02-2013, 04:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Thank God I'm no longer thinking about building any ships or I would be stuck with this model for a few years
Renders look amazing and if the model reflects what we can see here, then this has to be one superbly detailed Japanese flattop!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Happy New Year to you MODEL-Hobby......Rich
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.64 MB
I really hope this will be out of my price range, otherwise it would be irresistible!
Old 01-04-2013, 04:25 AM

20.000 Parts? Is this model in scale 1:1?
Old 01-20-2013, 11:23 AM

Hello again, that is first foto prototype...
More information - http://www.facebook.com/FWHUMODELHOBBY)

]

Best regards
Piotr
Old 02-16-2013, 02:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 20.88 MB
Beautiful...

John
Old 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Magnificent model.

Don
Google Adsense