PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews

Old 03-16-2014, 02:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
[NEUHEIT] Kawasaki Ki-61 I Hien "Tei" - MODEL HOBBY No.009

I welcome everyone after very for playtime.

In January we began this year sale of our model: MODEL HOBBY No.008 Kawasaki Ki-61 I Hien "Hei".
The fighter plane enjoyed such a great popularity, that within two months we had sold all models.
Therefore and at the request of the huge group of modellers from the entire world we decided to produce the next version of this wonderful plane.

Therefore I have a pleasure of presenting our MODEL HOBBY No.009 Kawasaki Ki-61 I Hien "Tei".
It newer and improved version which replaced Kawasaki Ki-61 I Hien "Hei".
Fighter planes in spite of theoretically made the identical appearance different oneself very firmly. Thanks huge detalizacji of our models and nearly two year period of the design we managed to describe almost all differences between these machines.
Basic differences are length, weaponry, elements of the chassis and a lot, a lot other.
We are counting that with this model we will cause everyone great joy for fans of the war on the Pacific Ocean.
Two models glued together and standing by oneself, wonderfully they will be looking and their inflectedness will let easily notice all differences.

The model and all additions will be available in our shop already from 17.03.2014 of the year.
An also limited set of two planes will turn up at the shop, however we will begin their distribution only about 10.04.2014. It will be set containing two models with complete sets of additions. A quantity of sets is only about 30 pieces.

And these are a cover and colourful taking the original.

Google Adsense
Old 03-16-2014, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I am very glad to see this one appear. A famous airplane, eye-catching markings, and what looks to be a superb kit.

Don