PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews

Old 07-18-2009, 03:33 PM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
I've been distracted by teachjing lately and haev only been making brief checks on the Forum, so I missed the big news of the beginning of this build.
Don
Hopefully not teaching spelling or typing!

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Old 07-18-2009, 04:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Jeez, Ray, I have no idea how those slipped by me.

While I don't teach spelling or typing, I do try to produce accurate prose and that line is a real embarrassment to me. I have no excuse, but I did make a lot of posts today after being absent from the Forum for a while -- and did it in between work at the office (including student evaluations -- which I have now gone back and reread VERY carefully). Perhaps a contributing factor is that it has been a very long and intense week and I am very tired (and a bit achy in the joints after a day on the Gettysburg battlefield with two USAWC seminars -- including fast-paced walks up through the Devils Den, up the side of Little Round Top, and in the footsteps of Pickett's charge -- just as we crossed the Emmitsburg Pike on the last 50 yards to the Angle, the skies opened in such a heavy downpour that I heard one of the officers behind me say in a Mississippi accent: "I think the Yankees double shotted the guns with canister!").

Anyway, I appreciate your admonition, apologize for sullying Peter's excellent thread with such awful misspellings, and promise to stay alert in the future.

Don