PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Krzychu74's Projects

Old 11-29-2019, 04:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
I regret this news, for me it is interesting to see the process because I have never seen one of these with interior and such size. I do not think I can build something like that because it exceeds my capacity, time and patience for something like that, but I like to see the work of others I hope to see it finished.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 935.52 MB
I'm with Sergio. This is an extremely interesting thread, and I'm looking forward to the kit as well. I may not comment each time you post photos, but I am following intensely.

I would definitely buy a copy of the kit when it became available.

Gary

Design Group Alpha
https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/design-group-alpha
Old 11-30-2019, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.29 GB
Do you want your thread to be 'polluted' with many thumbs?

Willem E.
(AKA Ponytail)
Old 12-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 11.23 MB
Hello.
Thank you very much for your comments.
Ponytail: precisely because it is not FB where very often "discussion" comes down to the number of thumbs but a forum I would expect some discussion, exchange of views, questions and your opinions not only delight.
It's a strange feeling and rather sad when people write in other thread, and here is silence except for a few friends. It really discourages participation in the forum, and I think this thread is interesting (or maybe no..)

Ok, we'll see what happens next.

Inner fuselage plating is ready.

Have a nice day.
Attached Thumbnails
Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0115.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0116.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0117.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0118.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0119.jpg  

Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0120.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0121.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0122.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0123.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0124.jpg  

Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0125.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0126.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0127.jpg   Bombardier Global Express XRS 1:33-0128.jpg  
Old 12-03-2019, 05:17 PM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
WOW, what an amazing build. The amount of detail is fascinating.

As a retired corporate pilot I can appreciate this model. I flew the older, smaller versions of this aircraft.

Please continue posting your build. Question. Will this model be a available for sale once it’s completed?
Google Adsense
Old 12-03-2019, 05:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.29 GB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzychu74 View Post
Hello.
Thank you very much for your comments.
Ponytail: precisely because it is not FB where very often "discussion" comes down to the number of thumbs but a forum I would expect some discussion, exchange of views, questions and your opinions not only delight.
It's a strange feeling and rather sad when people write in other thread, and here is silence except for a few friends. It really discourages participation in the forum, and I think this thread is interesting (or maybe no..)

Ok, we'll see what happens next.

Inner fuselage plating is ready.

Have a nice day.
Sorry Krzychu74,
Didn't mean to offend you or make you upset.
I see what you mean and understand it.

For now I just can say: you do a hell-of-a Job.
Like the pictures and the result in them!

Willem E.
(AKA Ponytail)
Old 12-03-2019, 06:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
And people are joining! I am glad to continue publishing the Krzysztof advances, this design is very interesting and it would have been a shame to see the finished model without the process. I hope more people join.
The construction looks great, now the questions, that inner lining has large surfaces so we see and without subsidence or dents, it looks smooth and perfect.
What weight of paper is being used? 160-170grs or more? I am struck mainly by the longest stretch, I see no more than the formers at the ends and I am surprised that in the center it stays straight.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 935.52 MB
The interior is looking great, I'm looking forward to seeing the skin added on. Will you have the door open too (you need to expose that interior)?

Gary

Design Group Alpha
https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/design-group-alpha
Old 12-03-2019, 11:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.51 MB
Hello, the whole model is printed in a professional printing house. Frames and all parts are on 200g / m² paper, but with a thickness of 0.1mm, this is a bit unusual paper. However, I recommend printing parts of the model on 160 g / m², 0.2 mm paper. As for the inner skin, the part is glued with the printed side inside. The whole part was prepared before gluing to the given shape. Forming on a base that is kneaded under rolling. The rest are my skills, I've been building models for about 20 years.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
i have spent very little time on here or on building recently due to life getting in the way .all i will say is i am looking forward to purchasing and building this model when its ready.
Google Adsense