PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 08-18-2016, 02:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Johnny, I think MM would be Maly Modelarz based on the name and type of model.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Cheers Doug ... and like I was supposed to know that how?

I just googled 'Maly Modelarz' and I'm afraid I'm none the wiser as to what's on sale here.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 36.49 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to bloomohio
Unhappy sorry I assumed!

sorry I assumed everybody knew of old Polish company who printed monthly paper model of all kinds starting in 1957! They continue today with reprints and new designs and a detailed list is available on internet site under Lok maly modelarz. It was easy for me to list year and number, one being issue January,etc. THE EARLY MODELS were good detail and not overly done the later after 1989 had to compete with capitalism! But the colors were good and maybe the paper was not up to today standards, but for westerners they are unique and east to build. in the 90s or early plastic model prices took off so this was a cheap form of pleasure, now the internet is free but with freedom comes hacking,etc.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
As has been said, more information may help things along by allowing people to see what is being sold.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Bloomohio ... You'll find plenty of members on here that are not even aware of the Canon, Epson, Paper-Replika, or Papercraft Museum freebie websites.

I must admit that I have heard of the Maly Modelarz models, but only because of the various build threads that have featured them on this forum. I don't think there's anything in your lists that would be of interest to me though.

I'm not big on boats or planes, especially in the larger sizes. Bruno's 1:300 Cold War Aircraft gained my interest for a while as I served through it on the RAFG Air bases., but earlier WW1 or WW2 stuff doesn't grab my interest much.

If you really want to sell these models though, I would strongly recommend that you expand your listings so that they are more understandable. As has been mentioned, to go the ebay route you'll need to put up an illustrated advert for each and every kit. AND you'll need to price them below Alibaba.

Best of luck with it anyway.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 52.18 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Like Bernoullis said mate.

I for one have no idea what you are trying to sell. For starters ... can you expand on MM models ... who or what are they? Is there an on line catalogue somewhere that we can use to translate the model numbers?

You seem to be assuming that we are all familiar with these models. They may well be familiar in your neck of the woods but ??? My only guess would be Micro Models, but the range and numbers don't bear out for them. Nor do they correspond to Micromodels USA as far as I can tell.

Probably Maly Modelarz. Bloomohio, bernoullis is correct. Correctly listing and displaying your items for sale will dramatically increase the interest in your sale. Also, may I suggest that some mod move this thread to the For Sale by Owner section?

Phil
Old 08-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Done. Thanks for the suggestion Phil.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:46 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 36.49 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to bloomohio
Unhappy How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjabraham View Post
Probably Maly Modelarz. Bloomohio, bernoullis is correct. Correctly listing and displaying your items for sale will dramatically increase the interest in your sale. Also, may I suggest that some mod move this thread to the For Sale by Owner section?

Phil
as a newbie , how do I do this also how do i get rid of all some of my private box emails? thanks for your comments joe
Old 08-18-2016, 11:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Bloomohio ... You'll find plenty of members on here that are not even aware of the Canon, Epson, Paper-Replika, or Papercraft Museum freebie websites.

I must admit that I have heard of the Maly Modelarz models, but only because of the various build threads that have featured them on this forum. I don't think there's anything in your lists that would be of interest to me though.

I'm not big on boats or planes, especially in the larger sizes. Bruno's 1:300 Cold War Aircraft gained my interest for a while as I served through it on the RAFG Air bases., but earlier WW1 or WW2 stuff doesn't grab my interest much.

If you really want to sell these models though, I would strongly recommend that you expand your listings so that they are more understandable. As has been mentioned, to go the ebay route you'll need to put up an illustrated advert for each and every kit. AND you'll need to price them below Alibaba.

Best of luck with it anyway.
a list of models and prices would certainly aid your sales drive
Old 08-18-2016, 11:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Like Bernoullis said mate.

I for one have no idea what you are trying to sell. For starters ... can you expand on MM models ... who or what are they? Is there an on line catalogue somewhere that we can use to translate the model numbers?

You seem to be assuming that we are all familiar with these models. They may well be familiar in your neck of the woods but ??? My only guess would be Micro Models, but the range and numbers don't bear out for them. Nor do they correspond to Micromodels USA as far as I can tell.
maly models.i have a few but these model numbers and years mean nought to me.i would have thought a list of models and prices would have been more usefull to sell these
Google Adsense

Tags
old man, old models