PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 10-05-2022, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 50.77 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dornier335nut View Post
There a way to PM? I'm interested in a few if still available. Thanks.

Nicholas
If you're looking for WW1 planes I am sorry but the PMs for this web site are broken

If you just click on a username there's a drop down menu and you can select to send a private message.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Dornier335nut, still plenty of inventory to pick over (at least for planes and ships). Armor is shrinking quite a bit this month. I'll have some inventory at the IPMC the end of this month in Sterling Virginia if you are close enough to attend.
Otherwise, I've been waiting until after the convention to bump this thread....

Greg
Old 10-05-2022, 06:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 11.36 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetworthPilot View Post
If you're looking for WW1 planes I am sorry but the PMs for this web site are broken

If you just click on a username there's a drop down menu and you can select to send a private message.

Thanks. That wasn't an option for me earlier. Probably since I didn't have any posts or something but its working now.

N.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelperry View Post
Dornier335nut, still plenty of inventory to pick over (at least for planes and ships). Armor is shrinking quite a bit this month. I'll have some inventory at the IPMC the end of this month in Sterling Virginia if you are close enough to attend.
Otherwise, I've been waiting until after the convention to bump this thread....

Greg

PM sent. I think.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dornier335nut View Post
PM sent. I think.
I got it. I'm out of town so I'll respond once I'm home and can check the inventory. Then I'll message you back.

Greg
Old 10-05-2022, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelperry View Post
I got it. I'm out of town so I'll respond once I'm home and can check the inventory. Then I'll message you back.

Greg

Sounds good. Thank you.
Old 06-07-2023, 05:56 AM

Been a few "Looking for xyz kit" posts lately.

I still have tons of stuff available out of the estate.

While the lists here have not been updated recently, take a look. Figure a 25% reduction on prices shown in these older lists as a bit of motivation....

Greg
Old 06-08-2023, 05:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Greg

If you want to send me the updated lists when you get home, I'll type them up for you into Excel or Word, whichever is easier for you

Simon
Old 06-08-2023, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
Greg

If you want to send me the updated lists when you get home, I'll type them up for you into Excel or Word, whichever is easier for you

Simon
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately the lists are a bit of a mess right now. I had started revising the prices and got part way through the aircraft. Then I lost my motivation. I have been going through and buying out boxes of the models as I have funds to help accelerate settling the estate's side of things but that acceleration isn't as quick as I'd like. Of the boxes I have bought outright so far, I've pulled duplicates and stuff I'd never build to send to the IPMC convention for prizes and auction fodder. So EVERYTHING is sort of out of date and jumbled to a certain extent, at least as far as the lists are concerned. I know what goes where and how to find things but it's all really not organized for the task you are offering to undertake.
Old 06-08-2023, 05:55 AM

So why did I handwrite my lists?

Because, it was actually faster for me. The only reliable computer I use is my work computer. I have two personal laptops, an ancient one from 2009 and a more recent one that's maybe 5 years old. By the time I'm done at work, I'm done with computers (of that type). Almost everything else I do is on my phone.

So, I'd look up the models on my phone to determine prices and use my trusty right hand to scribble stuff down. It just worked better for me that way. And was heaps faster in my mind.

Yes it would be nice to have an excel sheet, but that just doesn't seen to be in the cards at this juncture. I'm too tired and lazy to get things in order for it now.🥴

Greg