PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 07-24-2010, 10:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
All my ironclads for free?

As some of you know I sell DirecTV I have a nice DTV blimp in the downloads section. Anyhow, I am always looking for more customers. So here is the pitch. If you live in the US and want Direct TV and allow me to sell you a two year subscription, I will send you all 18 of my boat models on CD. We have packages starting at $29.99 a month. We sell any were in the US, but our office is based in Jasper GA. This Month we are starting the Sunday Tick Offer for you foot ball fans. If you have ever wanted DirecTV and you like models, give me a call. my DirecTV Line is 678-466-6503.

That odor you have been smelling while reading this is the smell of desperation. Fore the last four months I have been top dog in sales and I have gotten used to the perks:D. This month my buddy Mike has been gaining on me!

In most cases there is no upfront cost to you. We come out, set you up, show you how the dang remote works and there you are! History channel!:D The Military Channel!:D OVC

So there it is. Hope this is alright to post here. I will fire up my CD burner as soon as I here from you. thanks all,
CT
Old 07-24-2010, 06:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Dude, I already HAVE DirecTV. Wouldn't have anything else. I will NEVER go back to cable, except for internet service. Unfortunately, WildBlue doesn't offer satellite in my area, so I have intolerably slow Hughesnet (which I would tell everyone to avoid like the plague!) but I absolutely, totally, and in all other ways, LOVE DirecTV. It's bloody awesome!
Old 07-24-2010, 06:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
i would, but i can't. sorry.
On hold: SS Heart of Gold

Last edited by Squirrel; 07-24-2010 at 07:16 PM.