PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > MurphyAA's projects

Old 11-14-2010, 09:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.38 MB
Zathros, I will PM you some contact info. Now we just need to get Murph up here!
If I find that P/S Murph I'll let you know but if you can hold out for the kit Zathros found it is worth it.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I gotta wait til next week to order it, unless I manage to find something here. The joys of living paycheck to 2 days before paycheck.
I lost all and any possibility of benefits because I kept trying to work after my Accident at Sikorsky aircraft. A neck made of Titanium, and Lower Spine made of Titanium, and 5 ruptured inoperable discs in between. I am unemployable, as I am uninsurable. No one will hire me because of my Spinal Cord injuries. Thank God ( for many reasons) I helped my wife go and get a masters in Financial Management. I am a stay at home Dad. I hustle any and everything to make money. Presently, I have 2, 4000 Watt generators I am trying to sell to scrape up some cash and an older, but extremely excellent backpack leaf blower I am selling also. People want stuff for nothing around here but offer up nothing. Connecticut can be a hard place to live, but sometimes, I meet the best people, and I love this state, even though living here has almost destroyed me.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 313.47 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to murphyaa Send a message via Skype™ to murphyaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by spgifford View Post
Zathros, I will PM you some contact info. Now we just need to get Murph up here!
If I find that P/S Murph I'll let you know but if you can hold out for the kit Zathros found it is worth it.
I'm almost there. I moved from Arizona to Missouri (Yes I'm still suffering from cold shock).
Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
I am on my way to LaGuardia, sees you guys later!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.38 MB
lol, cold shock, I grew up in New England and man do I hate the cold! Don't mind snow but you can't have one with out the other.