PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Museums, Air Shows, Events, Get Togethers

Old 11-09-2010, 08:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Thanks for those photos, Jim. I'm glad to see the group photo, which seems to have everyone in it except Kevin Stephens, who arrived later on Saturday.

Good wishes to the Mid-mid-west/east convention organizers. I hope to be there, too.

Don
Old 11-09-2010, 09:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
I'm glad to see the group photo, which seems to have everyone in it except Kevin Stephens, who arrived later on Saturday.
He's there Don, right between you and Matt Bergstrom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I got the job thingie worked out (I'm making dough left and right..really, I work for Pillsbury:p)
Grooooaaannn indeed! That reminds me of the old Steven Wright joke: "I once had a job at a fire hydrant factory but I had to quit.....I couldn't park anywhere near the place!"

Mike
Old 11-09-2010, 09:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 73.24 MB
I am embarassed by the poor quality of the photos I just posted....someday I will understand the limits of Kilobites and Megabites and file sizes and resolution.....whatever. Anyway, I will try again with the group photo. This one should be better. If not, I won't try it again, promise.

Jim
Attached Thumbnails
2010 International Paper Model Convention-100_1510.jpg  
Old 12-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Hey Guys. Matt Bergstrom has posted a free model on his Build your own Chicago website. It is a tiny model of a special Christmas train that runs in Chicago at Christmas time. Its a fun build for this time of year. Build it and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. I look forward to next years Convention.
Keep folding and cuttin, you bunch of little elves.