PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Other builds

Old 11-21-2012, 04:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
8pt Star Lighted Ornament

Over on Papermau there was a model for an 8-pointed star model that was suitable for lighting. I downloaded it and decided to give it a try, since once I created cutfiles (at cardboard warriors) it would be a no-print model.

Here's some build photos:

And one for scale...

---- README ----

These cutfiles are for the Bastelbogen Nr. 908o v5.0 and optional cutouts Bastelbogen Nr. 908o by
Boris Voigt, Ribnitzer Straße 22, 13051 Berlin-Hohenschoenhausen and available at 8-Spitz Sterne
You may need to download a copy of that product to protect the rights of the copyright holder. Please support his efforts.

Note: This file contains rearranged versions of the geometry from those models in order to make them fit on 2 Letter size pages.

These cutfiles were created with Silhouette Studio version 2.7.3 by OldSchoolDM @ the Cardboard Warriors forums: Cardboard Warriors forum - Home

Instructions: Decide if you want the cutouts on the central star. If you don't: select them (they are grouped) and change the cut line type to "no cut".

Do not print, there are no registration marks. Just cut it out of medium cardstock.

Have fun, and if you got these files from the Forums, please post a photo of your build! The thread I created is a great place to leave feedback and comments.
Google Adsense

Tags
christmas, geometry, ornament