PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet > In Other News

Old 11-24-2016, 08:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
It's a shame she didn't want it earlier this year when they were free for a month or so

Actually that was back in April, 2015
Old 11-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
After talking to my banker I got an ok to go to the next step and donate. Much thanks to all of you. I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving. wc
Old 11-24-2016, 03:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Now we will need to see images of the Pelican, John!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Don
Old 11-24-2016, 03:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Waddy ... If you go to Peramodels (not Peramodels 2) the Password is written at the top of this page ...

Peramodel

There's a very simple one page Pelican a couple of rows down the page.

Click on name for coloured version, or Line data for uncoloured. The pdf load will ask for the password every time, so write it down first.

Easy way to find Peramodel (1) is to click SAMPLE in Peramodel 2. Don't forget to note Password at top of page.

Last edited by JohnM; 11-24-2016 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
I had tried that password before and nothing happened. I thought is was just a wrong one for the second site. When I did the D/L on the same bird on the first site the password worked but the bird was unpainted and no instructions. Thank you for trying. If I want it that bad it's best to buy. $5 bucks isn't all that much. I'll have to do it later due to Cowboys and Dronabinol. Thank you John. wc
Google Adsense
Old 11-24-2016, 04:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I agree, John - It's a small amount for a lot of models and Kawaguchi-san gets a little reward for his design work. Don
Old 11-24-2016, 07:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 969.48 MB
I too have made the $5.00 deposit. I have a pre-teen granddaughter that likes origami. I think she would like building some of these paper models.
Old 11-24-2016, 09:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
I just realized the Peramodel pelican is a hand colored version of the photo-realistic Raspera pelican. Interesting
Old 11-25-2016, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I don't think that Raspera exists any more. My old bookmark to it leads to Peramodel 2, as does a google search for 'Raspera'.

The Sample tag on Peramodel 2 leads to the original Peramodel, with the free password at the top. This free password doesn't work on Peramodel 2 though.

The old password for Raspera was four letters, not numbers, but that doesn't work on Peramodel 2.

On the Peramodel 1 site, there are two links under each picture. The top one (Name of Animal) should bring up the coloured version. Below it are the words Line Data. This is a link to the uncoloured version.

All items on Peramodel 1 should be free, but you need to enter the password number from the top of the page into every PDF after it's downloaded.

The Japanese don't like to make things easy for us Westerners y'know.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:10 PM
Eternal Member

I did try your idea JohnM and did find a colored version of the Pelican on
Peramodel but has no detail in the colors. After talking to my banker who is out of town she did give me a ok to donate found for this model, but because it has to be done through PayPal my banker told me to stop. We had a problem with PayPal not long ago where someone stole our charge card info. So I have been advised to stop there. Sorry guys to put you through all of this. As always you guys are always there to help me out and others. Such is life. What my banker says goes and so does this model. I have no problems with paying for a model and have done so. After all the free ones I have found it's no big deal if one slips away. Even it's a good one. No worries and my deepest thanks to one and all. You guys are the best. wc
Google Adsense