PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 10-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Graphic designers needed for design team.

ok a strange heading and not sure if rick is going to like me doing this but I am helping in a big project at this very moment and we are looking for graphic designers people good at touch ups of photos making flash video's video editing so if anyone is interested can pm me and then send me some samples of your work and how much you would expect and preferences of which field. I hope Rick don't kick me off here but I didn't know a better place to ask this and for some reason the only other place I thought of won't let me join the forum and i asked on facebook and no one seems interested what so ever. oh i know why I forgot to mention it pays haa haa no wonder my friends have been so quite on there.

Last edited by rickstef; 10-27-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 10-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Hmmm well I dont fit there... I can barely paint an engine cowling

I see no problem with this request as we have lots of people on here that are good at graphic design and might like to earn a little coin...

I think you need to be a LOT more specific in your request though. What kinds of photo touch ups? Taking pimples off teen agers class pics is different than photoshopping a pole out of a picture of a building and what kind of flash video editing - taking raw stuff and making it into a flash video or taking an existing flash video and tweaking it to the customers needs - thats a totally different ability level.

Picking up what I am laying down?
Chris
Old 10-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Eternal Member

She never told me exaclty how much touch ups would be needed in the projects but i am sure it be just like what magazines do for most photos. the Flash i am sure it be raw video.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Wish ya the best of luck! I know we have some talented folks around here. Will the flash video be for websites? I might have a place I can post for my old Team DAD racing club - we had a bunch of guys on there that were spot on awesome as making videos of races for you tube if its that kind of thing....

Welcome to Team DAD (Drivers After Dark)

Chris
Old 10-28-2010, 03:17 AM
Eternal Member

that would be great Chris, thats what it is for the web site she has some company doing in France. I am surprised no one even P M'ed me to find out more about the project. I so my very vague description is terrible. So i suppose I should tell more the project is to get models with disablities into add campaigns to do billboards for products she has lined up some company she has not said which yet that want her to do an add campaign and what she wants is to have a team together who will talk and she wants people from different parts of the world she thinks it would make the designs fresh and be her selling point to companies that she got talent from other parts of the world. She really wants to have some graphic designers from Asia the US in it since they are markets she wants to target with this. could you email them guys chris and ask them to email me you know my email and get them to say what price as well as some details about them work they done and some photos of samples this will be for the details for the design team she wants that to show companes some of the work the design team have done so really i think people even who designed card models can do this she did say she wanted someone who 3d software and we know there are a lot of good designers who can use 3d software and i know i could pm them myself later on if they don't notice this Which i most likely will do later on tonight. I was hoping to have a few for her to think about to take on as the design team by the end of the weekend but she prefers to find people interested and who will stay with it rather than be changing the design team every project.
Google Adsense
Old 10-28-2010, 06:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
email me and give me more info
I am always looking for more work...especially something that might pay.

Photo and image editing is no problem.

unfortunately I haven't done flash work in a very long time.
Did some basic stuff for websites a few years back, mainly worked with swishmax...
but to be honest, I don't know if I remember anything.
So, I'm not really offering my services in that area.
(to be honest, flash stuff is very passe, a lot of web users shy away from flash sites now, and a lot of designers are avoiding it)

You can look at some of my image work HERE
Old 10-28-2010, 11:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 126.00 MB
Send a message via MSN to n810 Send a message via Skype™ to n810
I used to do photo restorations for a photo lab. Still fool around with Photoshop quite a bit.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
If interested, my art is here:

www.deviantart.com/armorman

can email me at perry001ATfrontierDOTcom
Old 10-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORMAN View Post
If interested, my art is here: