PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 11-16-2008, 10:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.0 KB
Severe case of ADD at present

This pic shows 3 of my 7 current projects. The absent ones are as follows:

Design my own original airplane (there is a thread somewhere around here about that).

The Super Detailed Super Corsair (also a thread for that and some work has been done recently)

XP-67 Moonbat. Major design work is very close to done but I'm a little burned out and can hardly stand the thought of looking at it at the moment

Ragwing Special: I just bought plans to build a small biplane (1:1 scale) and am looking forward to building a real airplane. And being able to fly whenever I want will be a real pleasure. It has folding wings so you can bring it home and it takes up less space than some small cars. It can be build for about $7000. Pretty good huh?

In the picture:

I am finally getting around to building #74.

I like to oil paint but haven't done any for a few years, so far it seems to be coming along nicely.

My Dad won a RC plane at work in 1989 but never built it so I went ahead and finished it a couple of years ago but never flew it, recently I have been buying fuel and other necessities and looking for instruction in flying it. Winters approach means that probably won't happen for awhile but maybe I'll splurge and buy an electric one and get some practice in before spring.

And not really a project but I just joined Civil Air Patrol so that will be a lot of fun I think. Can't wait to fly the glider. It will only cost 5 bucks to get towed into the air!
Attached Thumbnails
Severe case of ADD at present-current-projects.jpg  

My models available for sale @ Gremir and Ecardmodels
Google Adsense
Old 11-17-2008, 10:07 AM

The point of this thread was supposed to be the showcasing of some of my oil paintings but in true ADD fashion it got lost so lets fix that shall we?

Unfortunately I seem to give the best ones away but I still like what I have. The Mustang is in progress and I'll post it in here when i finish, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Severe case of ADD at present-bearcat.jpg   Severe case of ADD at present-corsair.jpg   Severe case of ADD at present-wolf.jpg   Severe case of ADD at present-mustanginprogress.jpg  

Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Very nice! I'm generally artistically declined, but I definitely appreciate those who have the ability!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Beautiful paintings Will!!!! I am somewhat like you in that I also have a billion other things going at once. Good luck on finishing them all :D
Old 11-17-2008, 05:47 PM

You are multi-talented Will! Those are really good.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:43 PM

I'm glad you guys think they are okay. I always wanted to learn to paint but waited till I was in college to take an oil painting class and the instructor never liked what I painted. Course I didn't like him very much so I guess it was an even trade.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:43 PM

Seven current projects just says multi-tasking to me. ADD would be if you showed 15 of your 3 current projects. Or maybe that would be OCD.

Currently working on: ISS