PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Sail Day

Ahoy
I haven't been on the forum for a while I shall return, I have other things to do with my summer toys. such a nice day and the good lord was willing............... Here below are some pictures k shot today of my V32 sailboat, Ruthie it took about 13 mile an hour winds these little boats are tough Victor made a swell boat. Okay fellas here she is.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Sail Day-pict0001.jpg   Sail Day-pict0002.jpg   Sail Day-pict0003.jpg   Sail Day-pict0004.jpg   Sail Day-pict0005.jpg  

Sail Day-pict0006.jpg   Sail Day-pict0007.jpg   Sail Day-pict0008.jpg   Sail Day-pict0009.jpg   Sail Day-pict0010.jpg  

Sail Day-pict0011.jpg   Sail Day-pict0012.jpg   Sail Day-pict0013.jpg   Sail Day-pict0014.jpg   Sail Day-pict0015.jpg  

Old 06-11-2013, 06:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 92.57 MB
Nice Boats, is your sail servo an arm or a drum? Did you build her I'm sure?
I tried to build a vessel as this from scratch years ago and found it's better to have a tried and true hull plan, she does sail but not so pretty as yours
Old 06-11-2013, 07:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by birder View Post
Nice Boats, is your sail servo an arm or a drum? Did you build her I'm sure?
I tried to build a vessel as this from scratch years ago and found it's better to have a tried and true hull plan, she does sail but not so pretty as yours
Ahoy
Thanks my man for your reply The mainsail and jib are rigged to a servo arm thinking some day installing a sail winch. Victor sailboats come in two forms kit or built by the factory I built this one just pulled her out of drydock had the decks re varnished . A great sailor

Boats