PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.68 GB
Request for pics -- Pathfinder shuttle mockup

I am looking for pictures of the Pathfinder shuttle simulator used in the early days of the program for fit checks, roadway clearance checks, etc. It's the same shuttle that was later modified and placed on display in Huntsville, but I am looking for pictures of what it looked like BEFORE it was converted to look more like an actual shuttle, as it was in the picture below.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did a model of this one a while back, as a one-off scratchbuild in the same scale as Alfonso's 1/144 shuttles. I'd like to reimagine it as a real model to share, but I need a little more reference material. (The picture below and one other was all I could find back then -- and I've lost the other one in the meantime...)
Attached Thumbnails
Request for pics -- Pathfinder shuttle mockup-475px-space_shuttle_pathfinder_ov-098_original_configuration.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-04-2011, 09:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello JP ^^

Here is a website from a french guy very complete on every aspect, i use it a lot for designing my lego modules and stuffs :

1978 partie 2

Maybe some people knows him here, i hope because he made possible my dream, a bible about space ^^

You will find lot of usefull docs, and if you don't understand french, use google tranlate as the texts are very well written.

Bye ^^

Last edited by davidoo; 02-04-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.68 GB
Thank you very much! That is VERY helpful. I can now see parts of the undersides and more details than the single pic from Wikipedia could provide.
I may have enough to start now, but if anyone else finds anything, please help me out.