PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 02-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 20.98 MB
wasn't there at one time a proposal to use the F-1's or an improved version of them?
Old 02-10-2011, 01:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Talking One Time Deal!

Hi,

This is really a cool rocket.....but the problem as people have said, is anytime someone puts forth a new rocket.....it disappears. There are so many facets to designing a new launch system nowadays that it is impossible to satisfy everybodies needs with one rocket.....but we keep trying. Do we need reusable, exploration, transportation, expendable, military, covert,...etc., etc., are we designing and building the rockets to take government interests or the "public" into space, this is the problem we face, what is the purpose of NASA and spending over 20 billion a year on it, what does the public want and what does the government want? Oye! The debate is now endless, and it seems we just mutter along!.....when we should be going to the Moon! (oh wait is that MARS!) See we don't even know where we are going! Is NASA now just a jobs program?

That is it, "I announce that I am running for President, and I will straighten out the US space program! I will make it for the people, by the people, and of the people!" So what kind of rocket do you people want?

Maybe I will just make my own paper rockets.....that is probably the only way we will get to space. Make me sad and mad! Booohooooo!

Rocketman (alias Ironcladman in Space!)

PS If you like ironclads checkout this site: http://www.theuniversalfoundation.com/ironclad.html
Old 02-10-2011, 02:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Talking It is in the Bits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanners View Post
Just take a bit of an Ares I, a bit of an Ariane 5, scratchbuild the LAS, and you're there....
Hi,

Yep, Leggo Roketin!

Rocketman (alias LegoMyEgoIroncladman)

PS We can do that with paper.....why can't they juz dodat wit biguns!

PS If you like ironclads checkout this site: http://www.theuniversalfoundation.com/ironclad.html

Last edited by Ironcladman; 02-10-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: PS aditccccon!