PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Railway related builds

Old 04-16-2023, 08:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 254.35 MB
OgdenBob, thank you for your encouraging words. A few more details which would have been easier to attach before the lift arm and wheel axles are glued on. And the Pettibone Cary-lift 402C / 402D is finally done. It is now on my layout with a load of pipes firmly secured in the baler. As a way to giving back to the paper modeling community, I will upload the patterns to the download section under “railway related” for who ever wants it. I am aware that there are photos showing many different arrangements for ladders, exhaust and mufflers, intake filters, tire sizes, etc. If there is a specific version that you want to model (like you actually own or operate a Cary-Lift 402C or 402D) and need the parts, let me know and I will try my best to help. If anyone finds any other problems, let me know. I will make and upload the corrections. Thanks. Henry
Attached Thumbnails
1/87scale Pettibone Cary-lift to unload gondolas-19-details-left-0193.jpg   1/87scale Pettibone Cary-lift to unload gondolas-20-attach-pipe-baler-lift-arm-0199.jpg   1/87scale Pettibone Cary-lift to unload gondolas-21-attach-pipe-baler-lift-arm-0203.jpg   1/87scale Pettibone Cary-lift to unload gondolas-pettibone-cary-lift-402d-0202.jpg  
Old 04-16-2023, 06:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Thank you in advance. Very nice