PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 10-31-2010, 08:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET

Ahoy
I have a lot of unfinished projectys that need to be completed I just finished this one, Should have the Indianapolis done by tommorow evening, i ran out of building materieal I can onlt go so far. Here is the U.S.S. HORNET durring her launch of Jimmy Doolittles B-25s, There is jimmy that just took off.
Attached Thumbnails
.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0001.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0002.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0003.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0004.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0005.jpg  

.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0006.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0007.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0008.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0009.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0010.jpg  

.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0012.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0013.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0014.jpg  
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 1,012.17 MB
Boats, Woah! do you ever slow down? This surely must have been a multi-year model,... Que, No?

Curt
Old 10-31-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashevilleangler View Post
Boats, Woah! do you ever slow down? This surely must have been a multi-year model,... Que, No?

Curt
Thanks sir for the reply on this I forgot to add another picture of her If i only had a better camera I can do better justice on my builds, When it comes for me to slow down No idea, I love to build it keeps me busy and i know some day i wont be able to do this anymore so i got to keep going until then, I have a lot of ships and planes i havent finished now is the time to finish up what i have before I proceed with anymore builds.
Attached Thumbnails
.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0015.jpg  
Old 10-31-2010, 10:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
and they talk about me building fast. well done!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 125.02 MB
wow thats amazing!!!
Google Adsense
Old 11-01-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thokamous View Post
wow thats amazing!!!
Thanks fellas for your replies I have to go to the hobbyshop today for more building supplies when I get back I will; give her a coat of 50 50 dope it will lively up the paint work and i will take a few more pictures of her one more time, her foe everyone to keep or burn, thanks againn fellas for your replys. I will be presenting more here and there
Old 11-01-2010, 05:51 PM

Finished pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckape View Post
Thanks fellas for your replies I have to go to the hobbyshop today for more building supplies when I get back I will; give her a coat of 50 50 dope it will lively up the paint work and i will take a few more pictures of her one more time, her foe everyone to keep or burn, thanks againn fellas for your replys. I will be presenting more here and there
I went to the hobby store and bought some more supplies i,m good to go for another 100 models or so, i have at least that many in this stage that need to be done. It will bew a long while when i get to another build, it would be a waste if i dont finish up what i have before I go to something else. here are the lasat pictures to keep or burn I just gave her a good dusting and shot 5 coats of 50 50 dope, and get it in her dust cover berth.
Attached Thumbnails
.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0001.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0002.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0003.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0004.jpg   .Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0005.jpg  

.Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo U.S.S. HORNET-pict0006.jpg  
Old 11-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Thumbs up Excellent work

My Dear Grand dad Boats. This is ABSO-BLOODY-LUTELY Fantastic I am gobsmacked to say the least. I think she looks beautiful, and the B-25's are amazing too.... just gotta love that bird in take off mode. Grand job Skipper
Old 11-01-2010, 06:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
What a waste if you don't get them right on photos. It seems that you are not using flash and if so, I would suggest that you use tripods and timer and let the camera do its work. I would really love to have a closer look at those B-25s, they look very good.

Papermate
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
What a waste if you don't get them right on photos. It seems that you are not using flash and if so, I would suggest that you use tripods and timer and let the camera do its work. I would really love to have a closer look at those B-25s, they look very good.

Papermate

Papermate

My camera takes better pictures in the daytime so tommorow morning I will take a few pictures of her in the daylight and get real good pictures The B-25s have a wingspan of 2inch,s all airbrushed with olive drab and nuetral gray undersides the gray is feathered in with the olive drab. I will take better pictures tommorow.