PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 07-24-2011, 06:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.56 MB
Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed

Hi Guys

I guess most of you will have read one of my recent posts regarding my test builds of CT's superb ACW Ironclads. One of the things I have done to enhance the finished models is to create a new base which contains a brief history of the vessel that sits atop it, and a number of you have commented on them.

CT has suggested producing revised bases for his vessels as well as looking at creating similar bases for other models, aircraft, tanks etc. I'd really like to do this and have spent a little time revising my 'revised' base to ensure it is 'buildable' by others with the minimum of effort and in a comparatively short time (it's the model we want to spend the time on - not the base it sits on!)

I wonder if anyone here would help me out by test building the base for me? It’s a simple build and should take no more than half to three quarters of an hour. Drop me a private message with your email and I'll send on the pdfs...

Hope a few of you can help….

Thanks guys
Attached Thumbnails
Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-sany0046.jpg   Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-sany0047.jpg   Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-css-columbus-5.jpg   Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-css-macon-test-build1-30-.jpg   Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-uss-champion-beta-build-1-76-.jpg  

Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-sany0048.jpg   Bases for CT's Ironclads - test build needed-weldon-battery-test-build1-29-.jpg  

"When a habit begins to cost money....it's called a hobby."
Google Adsense
Old 07-24-2011, 07:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
When I get home today I will finish that NC base you sent over! As I have a CSS NC that is actually worth displaying, and has not been eaten by the Girl's cat yet.
CT
Old 07-24-2011, 07:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.56 MB
LOL! Thanks CT!

"When a habit begins to cost money....it's called a hobby."