PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 05-28-2021, 08:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 18.50 MB
Ask: USS Tarawa & other Models by Barry

Hi all,

was wondering if anyone knows where to find Barrys Model (I know he has passed) but couldn't find them on Ecardmodels.com anymore.

Any pointer in the right direction & help would be much appreciated. Planing & building a US Navy and Deutsche Marine Diorama.

Thank you all
Hannes
Google Adsense
Old 05-28-2021, 11:45 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
These will be making their way back into the catalog - thank you for asking! If you are looking for a specific one let me know and I can prioritize it.
Thanks!
Chris
Old 05-28-2021, 01:27 PM

Thank you, Chris - appreciate the fast response. Definitely would look for the Tarawa first. Do you have a timeframe in mind?

Appreciate it!
- Hannes
Old 05-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
No I dont unfortunately. There are only a couple folks including me that have been rebuilding the shop since the last server imploded..... Its mostly a hobby for all of us so we are a bit slow. I did let the guys know I can prioritize it this weekend as its pretty crappy weather for the holiday weekend.
Old 05-28-2021, 04:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
will be good if these can get back on the list. was going to ask if there is any chance wagners models will be back on ecardmodels also
Google Adsense
Old 05-28-2021, 06:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
will be good if these can get back on the list. was going to ask if there is any chance wagners models will be back on ecardmodels also
This probably won't happen since Krzysztof has passed away and never stated for Ecardmodels to continue selling his models.

If someone has any contact with his family and can get them in contact with Chris or any of us other Ecard staff to allow the continued sales of his models, we can sell the kits following permission to do so. He never registered to sell models as a vendor.
Old 05-29-2021, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
No I dont unfortunately. There are only a couple folks including me that have been rebuilding the shop since the last server imploded..... Its mostly a hobby for all of us so we are a bit slow. I did let the guys know I can prioritize it this weekend as its pretty crappy weather for the holiday weekend.
You guys are true stars for sure doing all of this for us! - appreciate all the work being done and if you manage the Tarawa for my BDay 5/31 I owe you one haha No pressure. Have a great memorial day weekend!

Hannes
Old 05-29-2021, 06:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
This probably won't happen since Krzysztof has passed away and never stated for Ecardmodels to continue selling his models.

If someone has any contact with his family and can get them in contact with Chris or any of us other Ecard staff to allow the continued sales of his models, we can sell the kits following permission to do so. He never registered to sell models as a vendor.
yes was aware of this,i will try and contact his partner and see if she will agree to this when she has had time to sort things out following his death
Old 05-29-2021, 07:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
yes was aware of this,i will try and contact his partner and see if she will agree to this when she has had time to sort things out following his death
Thank you Herky.
Old 05-29-2021, 08:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.42 GB
Looking forward to being able to replace the models of Berry's that I lost when my back up hard drive failed. I pretty much stick with free models now after losing about 150.00 worth. Live and learn
Google Adsense