PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 09-08-2022, 10:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Question:

Hello,
I have a question about some drawings of USS Fletcher.
On Destroyer Photo Index DD-445 / DDE-445 USS FLETCHER there are some drawings shown made by John Barrett with text written by Robert F. Sumrall (see attachments).
The website where these drawings were available, is not available anymore (Navy Yard Associates).
So now to my question, does anybody has an idea if these drawings are still available somewhere ???
Another question, is also does anyone has these drawings and is willing to contact me for an eventual copy of the drawings. I cannot believe that this kind of beautiful drawings suddenly disappear into nothing !! I am also wondering if someone still represent these drawings !!
Attached Thumbnails
Question:-0544523.jpg   Question:-0544556.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 09-09-2022, 02:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
I am asking specially our US forum members about the where abouts of these drawings and what happened with these publication, They cannot have disappeared overnight. I just discovered on the internet that Robert Sumrall died in 2018, 87 years old !!
I did a thorough search on the internet concerning these drawings but their cannot be found much about them, extremely strange !!