Sterling innovations Titanic

Found at Barnes and Noble
Google Adsense
Old 05-12-2023, 09:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Old 05-13-2023, 05:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 553.70 MB
Hi All,

And hi, Lucius Molchany. Well done on your Titanic model. Things look clean and straight on your ship…not an easy task on a paper model over two feet long.

The Sterling Innovations Titanic model may not be the most accurate model on the market, but it does have a few unique additions. Packaged in a box, the paper model comes with a plastic sprue of parts that includes life boats with davits, railings and deck cranes. Wooden masts and black rigging line are also part of the kit.

Keep up the good work, Lucius. And I have that very same paneling in my basement, too!

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog

Old 05-13-2023, 06:08 PM

Thanks nice to finally get a response!My planes got zero responses!
Old 05-13-2023, 09:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 553.70 MB
Hi All,

And hi again, Lucius. I know how rewarding it is to see the comments and critiques of fellow members regarding a new thread. If you don’t mind, I’ll offer a couple of tips on how to get the conversation started.

It looks like you’ve got a good camera, so let’s see some more pictures of your models. A few close-ups are welcome and if you can, take some build photographs, too. A bright, clean background for your pictures is always helpful and that light grey paneling that I mentioned before will work just fine.

And I know that members like to read a little about the models you’ve built and a little bit about yourself, too. Papermodelers is an internationally read modeling site that uses English as its default language. We have members from around the world, many of whom are not fluent in English, but we are always happy to read what they have to say and we can usually come to a mutual understanding. You don’t need to write a lot and it doesn’t need to be Ernest Hemmingway, either. A quick paragraph or two describing your model and why you decided to build it may pique the interest of fellow members and start the back and forth with other paper modelers that we all enjoy.

All the best,

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
Google Adsense
Old 05-14-2023, 07:09 AM

Ok thanks for the tips!