PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 01-08-2010, 06:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
That funnel looks wonderful! Well worth the work you put into it.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 AM

Very clean build as I expected
Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM
POTM Moderator

Total Downloaded: 18.36 MB
Hello Wilfried,
You are a master at precision, and I cannot find a spot of glue on your work.
I am ready to buy an airline ticket to Bremen to see your ships for myself.
Mike
Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.93 MB
Hello gentlemen,

I owe You for your laudatory words.
As the next I have tackled the second "structural building". Because I have only one modest plan, I depend mainly on the comparisons with the photos to be able to move somewhat the proportions. Also here provides to me, while trying out, the white model again good services...

... the decks let themselves take level-sided very well... here the "aerial deck", afterwards the bearing deck. The first test, how the end with the deck rear edge and the first part of the roofed decline fits? Because I am no friend of a lot of groove and creases, the side parts and the roofing are appropriated as an Einzelteiile dull...

... now the attempt with the bridge house wall..., yes, can almost already take one; it was for me here not about the exact, clean execution of construction, but about proportions and plausibility of the single components to each other. Therefore, not all lamellae are right superexactly and also not completely! Just the white model, so that I know, it could go... big grin

In the end still another original picture without which I lengthens would be lost...

As usual, fun while looking and a nice start in the new week.

With lovely greetings
the Wilfried

@ Michael
My models have one and other impurity; but with it I can live. :D Maybe it works once with a visit in North Germany? Here at the moment we have right winter; very unusually for our area...
Attached Thumbnails
Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-01-plan.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-39-detmold-brueckeproport.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-40-antennendeck.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-41-peildeck.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-42-brueckenhaus-1.jpg  

Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-44-brueckenhaus-3.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-43-bueckenhaus-2.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-45-kozlu-brueckenhausstb.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 12:56 AM

i have something for you :
Le Forum en Papier • Afficher le sujet - dragueur oceanique classe MSO (terminé)
i ever do a mso like you, in scratch build
great job !!
i follow you with interest
Attached Thumbnails
Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-autun.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-11-2010, 04:02 PM

Hello gentlemen!

Suitably to the weather condition it goes on with the white model! Because the storage of the rescue rafts and the life rafts blocked on it seemed to me in the photo, nevertheless, very filigree, I have tried first of all to realise it from cardboard... once again the original, so that one knows, how the proportions should look approximate... and then my attempt...
Attached Thumbnails
Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-39-detmold-brueckeproport.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-45-kozlu-brueckenhausstb.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-46-flossinselbruecke-test.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-47-flossinsel-test-2.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM

... I was actually quite contented with it and then have tackled the complete superstructure; I had tried out most parts already in the white model. There are still some lacks of clarity; I have shown first of all the things on the bridge which I could assign with the help of the photos...
Attached Thumbnails
Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-48-brueckenhaus-kom-1.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-49-brueckenhaus-kom-2.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-50-brueckenhaus-kom-3.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:09 PM

... now the rescue and survival units have also come aboard; nevertheless, there colour immediately comes a little to the picture...

With lovely greetings
the Wilfried

@ JeanMa
Nice project; thank you for the link ...
Attached Thumbnails
Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-51-rettungsmittel-1.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-52-rettungsmittel-2.jpg   Vegesack - Bluebird Class Minesweepers - built in France-53-rettungsmittel-3.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:57 PM

The sharp detail and cleanliness of your designs/builds is always a joy to see.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanma View Post
i have something for you :
Le Forum en Papier • Afficher le sujet - dragueur oceanique classe MSO (terminé)
i ever do a mso like you, in scratch build
great job !!
i follow you with interest
Hello jeanma, thanks for posting this another paper forum. I added to fav.s and will register. Like what you have done w/the Mine Sweeper.:DRick
Google Adsense