PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Software

Old 10-01-2012, 07:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Respect my friend, I've tried PSP 6 using your write up and Still Failed, Need more practice, but just haven't got the patience for it.
Apologies if you thought I was being negative, but I was actually joking, No disrespect meant

Les
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 528.35 MB
No offense taken. I just wanted you to not feel bad about not getting it. Photo editting on a computer is as much a craft as real material crafting is. I've taught probably a dozen folks how to do PSP 6.0, and even face to face, unless you practice, practice, practice, your not gonna just sit down make a descent photo.

I can't paint to save my life. I just don't get it, it doesn't work for me.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Each to there own, I understand what you mean, I can oil paint, water color paint, Can Make almost any model, some from scratch, no prob (haven't got around to paper YET) and it just pee's me off that i can't do layer work on a pc. maybe a different part of the brain Or maybe a senior moment

Les
Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 528.35 MB
the layers was one of the more tricky things to get down in PSP60. You have to think of them like the old encyclopedias when you got to the dissected frog page. You know when the pages were in clear plastic, you had the frog, turned the top plastic sheet, and you could see the muscles, turn the next sheet, and then the organs, then the circulatory system, skeleton... With PSP you also have the temporary clear sheet that is currently "hi-lighted" lots of the commands turn on and off depending or not if you have a hi-lighted section or not. that one still gets me every now and then.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:41 AM

I can understand the concept of layering, just can't put it into practice with PSP6 or PSP9, but never mind, It's all sent to try us, as they say
at least i tried, Thanks to you.
Happy modelling my friend

Les
Google Adsense