PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Software

Old 07-22-2021, 08:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 284.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormeagle View Post
What is the exact name of this program Rsuper5 ? as I can't find it in Google as such...
If you have questions, just ask me. I am here every Friday.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERFC View Post
A software which was relased in 1992...It's a Japanese model-building software, which was easy to learn and use. You can search for 六角大王 on google.
If you only want to bulid aeroplanes, I promise I can you can start your composition with little practice
Old 11-13-2021, 07:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERFC View Post
I have used several PDF editor to repaint templates.Although they can edit templates,none of them seems to be very inefficient.I promise I will ask the original author and follow the regulations before releasing them.
How do you map your new paint scheme onto the model template? In other words, to get all of the lettering and stripes shaped so that they align correctly when the model is folded to shape. Do you do it all freehand by dumb luck/trial and error or is there a more sophisticated way to do it?

And would paper modeling be a feasible way to make aircraft types or paint schemes that aren't available in diecast? I would love to add some DC9-10s to my collection but the only ones in 1:400 are on a very old first-generation Aeroclassics mold that is not up to the visual standards of what is being done today.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJets View Post
How do you map your new paint scheme onto the model template? In other words, to get all of the lettering and stripes shaped so that they align correctly when the model is folded to shape. Do you do it all freehand by dumb luck/trial and error or is there a more sophisticated way to do it?

And would paper modeling be a feasible way to make aircraft types or paint schemes that aren't available in diecast? I would love to add some DC9-10s to my collection but the only ones in 1:400 are on a very old first-generation Aeroclassics mold that is not up to the visual standards of what is being done today.
Well, I will explain this to you later. I'm a little bit busy these days. Remind me by private messages if I didn't reply until Christmas.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJets View Post

I'm a DC-9 lover too!I even brought a FDM printer to print it. But the result isn't appealing...The nozzle size isn't suitable.
Google Adsense