PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Suggestion Box

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Can we close this before the twerp thinks he is remotely important?
Zathros, if he is kicked off the forum, he will think of it as a victory, and just come back in another guise. Even if you block his ip address, that is easy enough to get around.

There's a worm in the apple. I feel sorry for the little jerk that he sees no problem in what he does. I'm not even sure that getting older will bring maturity. Really sad.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.93 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
Can we close this before the twerp thinks he is remotely important?
Zathros, if he is kicked off the forum, he will think of it as a victory, and just come back in another guise. Even if you block his ip address, that is easy enough to get around.

There's a worm in the apple. I feel sorry for the little jerk that he sees no problem in what he does. I'm not even sure that getting older will bring maturity. Really sad.
Well spoken!

With lovely greetings
the Wilfried
Old 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modeller View Post
Oh and it didn't take much time.

Zathros
As a member of this forum, I wish he could be bounced right out of here

For what let me know please. Be so kind.
Yes, O.K..., I will. I will however, give you a little benefit of the doubt. REMEMBER YOU ASKED AND I AM GOING TO ANSWER YOU.

A) Did you upload the Peter Zorn TriMotor model to any site, whatsoever?

B) Did you not feel compelled to tell your comrades that the model was obtained illictly and could be had for free, but they had to join this site to get it?

C) You have been a member to this site for a long time. Do you feel that there is any obligation or allegiance to this site?

D) Would you be brave enough, or Honest enough, to admit if you have in fact, uploaded or made it available in anyway, shape former. That is to say in any conceivable to any site?

E) I believe you have incriminated yourself with you snide comments. You have the appearance of someone who has stolen, but is not brave enough to admit it.

F) Would you state, will all certainty, giving your word as a man, that you did not offer or assist in having the Ford Tri-Motor by Peter Zorn, as released, in any fashion, or any version or section, in anyway shape or form, to anybody, any group, any forum, any uploading site for download. Do you swear that you did not do this?

You see, you have made statements that seem to be brazen and hen looked at collectively, point the guilt to yourself . That is what the problem is. This was caused by what you posted. It can only be undone by what you post next.

YOU ASKED AND I ANSWERED, FOR ANYONE FEELING COMPELLED TO PRESS THE REPORT KEY.

I have know many many Russian people. A Proud and honorable people. These people would step on anyone would betray trust given to them on this level.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:21 PM

I wish we all could get together, have a drink and laugh.
That would be alot more fun. Life is too short for all this...

Old 09-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

I'm trying to get the thread closed, but I would love to share a drink, no matter what it is you drink, and break bread with you, any time of the day, and any day of the year!
Google Adsense
Old 09-16-2011, 05:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
but I would love to share a drink
i sure someone has said that sharing is the same a piracy ....

hmmmm lol
Old 09-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Banned

Well it's a well known fact that Rum and buggery was rampant among pirates, or was that the English Navy? Always get that mixed up. I do know that soap on a rope was invented in those days.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
OK folks - we all know piracy is bad. No sense hashing out specifics since none of us are copyright lawyers here. I personally will continue to hunt pirates and report anything I have the authority to report. With all this hoo-ra did anyone go report it to get it removed? Without that step it doesnt matter what anyone says... it remains available.

So to make a long story short if you know something is posted somewhere and it shouldnt be (this particular model was a gift specifically to the members of this forum as are all models in the download area) just report it and look for other pirated stuff and report that.
Chris