PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Suggestion Box

Old 05-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Lightbulb Ideas...Ideas.. Opportunities.. Fun !!

Can we just keep this thread rolling for a bit?
Old 02-13-2015, 05:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 97.16 MB
Good idea, it's semi 3-d figure.

The sketches made dishes so, have some problems, but they are already quite practical.
Mainly they are cheap and can be printed or colored coloring, as evidenced, so are ideal for schools where I work.

In the version presented are light, then only need to be glued to the base or to a support.

When I make wargame for schools, I realize something like adding wings and landing gear for aircraft 2-D to make them more realistic.

Or add the view from the top guns, tanks and trucks, to highlight also the clutter on the floor for the wargame, despite having accessories that can fit in an envelope for collector.

For sketches, working on 2-D, with a wide base, are easier to handle for for boys.

If there are errors in translation, sorry but I'm not good in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josbakkers View Post
Fishcarver,most paper used is recycled so looker tells half a story.
But if You don't like flat paper figures,plastic one's are only used by the IPMS,maybe this is a solution I figured out.Cut 2 flat paper man,approx 7 cm,from a photo or plain paper to paint yourself,glue on one side Cardboard 1mm,2 layers to form head,shoulders,belly,1 layer to form arms and legs then glue on the front side with PVA glue wich will soften the paper so it can be shaped around the cardboard.Use lot's of glue rounde the sides.Small cardboard parts are shoes and nose,tiny white parts are eyebrows and ears.You can put on as many accesoires as You like.Finished it's not complete flat but a litle shaped as can be seen on the Photographs.Hope You like my solution.
Jos.