PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Tutorials

Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
wow vry nice
Old 09-06-2011, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I have never been a very eloquent speaker (or writer for that matter) and will not be able to express in words right now what I am thinking. However, the jest of it is this...

I need articles and tutorial like this. It is very easy for many of us as modelers to take the pieces that are included with the kit, follow instructions and build a nice model. The fact of the matter is we all need to be reminded that with some imagination and time and effort we can have AMAZING models! I would be the first to say that if you decide to make a "private site" for your tutorials that are by invitation only, I would really like to be on that list. You do the most inspiring work I have ever seen on any modeling site. Your creativity and willingness to share that with us is invaluable to my mind set to not settle for good enough. I have (and am sure will continue) to use information that you have shared with this group. Please don't assume that because they take effort that no one will take advantage of there amazing results.

That is just my two cents. Sorry if it seems as though I am rambling or not making sense at times. It really is hard for me to write the words in the manner in which I intend them.

Spencer