• Author Rubenandres77
  • Uploaded 11-10-2012, 07:27 PM
  • Last Updated 12-02-2015, 10:08 AM
  • Category Prop
  • Total Downloads 484

Files

• 97248-Alternate seats for the Peter Zorn Ford Tri-Motor.pdf 265.5 KB

More From This User

For some strange reason I never uploaded this small add-on before. I hope some of you may find it useful. This is an alternate design for the seats of Peter A. Zorn's Ford Tri-Motor paper model at 1/33 scale. You can download the kit from: http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/d...o=file&id=1080

The reason for this alernate design is the following:
The original kit included wicker seats, which were used mostly in the early versions of the Ford Tri-Motor.

Later versions of the Ford Tri-Motor (some 5-AT-Cs, all the 5-AT-Ds and afterwards) were equipped with aluminum seats (usually lined in green color). And the arm rests were slightly different too.

When building my own version of Peter's Tri-Motor in SCADTA colors, I re-designed the seats.

This file contains that upgrade to make the interior look more like that of later Tri-Motors.

It is only one page with 6 seats. You will need to print the same page twice to get the 12 seats that most Tri-Motors 5-AT-D had.
Report File
Reason

Report Comment
Reason

Report Link
Reason