Rating: 0
Favourites: 0

Report File

ACW or Old West "A" Fram tent

File Information

Files

• 302-ACW Tent.pdf 2.27 MB

More From This User

Here is a simple set of Civil War/Old West era Tents for your trains or diorama. I do not know the scale, I am still learning. This is my first attempt at a paper model. The real life tents were around 7' by 7' by 7' but many size differences existed. The color started out as off white-natural but the sun would bleach them white in no time, but dirt and rain water along with mud would change the color to tan, gray or even brown! Simply cut out the parts, glue the set of poles together for the frame and fold the tent over them. Thread ropes may be added to the front and back and small "stakes may be added from scrap card. This simple "A" frame style tent time travels well. You may add a "CS" or "US" to them if you like, but the lettering was uncommon after the first year of the war. You can also cut wooden poles from match sticks or small twigs if you want a more "field" type set up. I hope that you find these useful.
Report File
Reason

Report Comment
Reason

Report Link
Reason