PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 08-29-2008, 09:12 PM
TTAC

Total Downloaded: 0
Greetings from GA USA

Retired old guy, pretty much a novice at cardmodeling. Plenty of time, less patience. Like prop planes, old cars and trucks, trying to work myself up to Bertschy's (sp?) Fordson. Wish I knew how to recolor, there are several models I would love to do over as real AC.

Interested in doing beta builds...

TTAC
Old 08-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Re: Greetings from GA USA

Thanks! I suppose that answers my PM

I will get your permissions set up as a beta builder. If you want to learn the ropes of recoloring I am sure someone here can show you the ropes. Are you familiar with photoshop, coreldraw, paint or anything similar?
Chris
Old 08-31-2008, 11:17 AM
TTAC

Total Downloaded: 0
Re: Greetings from GA USA

I've used Corel products, PowerPoint, and Harvard Graphics in another life, but haven't invested in any of those since retirement. I used Inkscape (free download) to trace Sivcev's Pawnee (I didn't ask his permission but he knows about it now--I sent him a picture--and I was only doing it for my personal collection.) so that I could recolor it and that's when I discovered the difficulty of matching patterns across cut panel lines. I also have used free download of Pixia and ImageForge. I've used Paint but can't believe that MS hasn't come up with something better--free.

TTAC