PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 09-02-2008, 01:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello!!!

Hi, people

I´m brazilian and my english isn´t too good So just "Hi" to everyone e sorry about the english

Léo
Google Adsense
Old 09-02-2008, 03:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
Hey, Leo!
Boa vinda ao fórum de Papermodelers. Eu espero que você apreciará ser uma parte desta comunidade.
Você tem alguma fotografia de seu trabalho a compartilhar connosco?

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation
Old 09-02-2008, 05:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Hi Léo, your English is great. Welcome to the fold.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 33.84 MB
Não se preocupe a gente fala português aqui também. Seja bem vindo!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:54 AM

Thanks, guys!
Hi, Thomas Meek, I still don´t have any model ready. I just knew this great forum recently. I don´t know how to get some pay models here in Brazil and i´m thinking begin with a free model.
In this moment, i try learn the tecniques and understand how to do a preety model, until begin work!
One more time, sorry about my english!
Google Adsense
Old 09-03-2008, 07:56 AM

Caro Avi8tor,

É muito bom saber que temos mais gente falando português e que quem sabe um dia possamos fazer algo tão bom quanto esse forum em língua portuguesa para que mais pessoas possam conhecer essa incrível face do modelismo.
Tô começando e vou aproveitar a proximidade do idioma para pedir sua ajuda neste início...espero q não seja inconveniente ao fazer isso.

Abs,
Old 09-03-2008, 05:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
Hi.Leo!
There are many models which are distributed over the internet at no cost, and they range from very easy to very difficult.

I suggest that you might begin with some simple models so as to learn basic techniques such as cutting and gluing, etc.

Many tips and instructions are available on websites such as this one. If you have a problem there are also many people who are willing to help.

As for language, you will probably have the best results by posting questions or replies in the language most commonly used on the forum you are posting to. That way more people will understand what you are saying.

For instance, I sometimes post to the German Kartonmodell Forum ( Kartonmodell-Forum | Portal ) and when I do it is in German. I think that the other members appreciate the gesture.

Unfortunately I do not speak German well, so I rely on a free machine translation service when making those posts. Sometimes I also send the same message in English because the machine translations are often too comical!

Nobody will judge you because you do not speak English like a Professor. Someone will figure out what you are saying. We here are interested in enjoying and sharing our hobby with anyone, anywhere who is also interested.

Thomas