PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 12-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 594.81 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post

I thought the name would have given it away long ago.worked on them and love to see them in all their variants.To me they are the modern<although old now>version of the dakota
I never knew that, how cool! My dad used to work at Lockheed, he now works at Boeing but I would love to be able to work on C-130's!

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Old 12-23-2013, 05:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
will be interesting to see how the new airbus a400 stacks up against the herc.the saying has always been that the only replacement for a herc is another herc.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Nobi

Hi there,

Glad to see real picture of people I know in this forum in nearly 10 years. This thread make everybody like a big family. :-)

Now is my turn. Attachment of this post is me, take photo with my little two daughters. I'm just turn 39 years old in November. In picture you will see my left eye is smaller than my right eye a little bit because that left eye is pass an operate 3 times.

I live in Bangkok Thailand, Work as IT manager in small company. I'm in hook of this hobby nearly 10 years and now I'm a part time paper model's designer but want to be a full time :-)

Glad to know all of you.
Attached Thumbnails
Who are you?-line_1386164627364.jpg  
Old 12-23-2013, 09:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBI View Post
Hi there,

Glad to see real picture of people I know in this forum in nearly 10 years. This thread make everybody like a big family. :-)

Now is my turn. Attachment of this post is me, take photo with my little two daughters. I'm just turn 39 years old in November. In picture you will see my left eye is smaller than my right eye a little bit because that left eye is pass an operate 3 times.

I live in Bangkok Thailand, Work as IT manager in small company. I'm in hook of this hobby nearly 10 years and now I'm a part time paper model's designer but want to be a full time :-)

Glad to know all of you.
only built one of your models so far,and yes it was your 1;48 hercules
Old 12-23-2013, 11:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
Smile Close-enough.

I have been addressed as Uyraell for so long that to use My Given Name is now unnatural for me.

If My Given Name is sought to be known, I'll give that privately.

The picture was taken circa 2005 (as I recall) but other than longer hair and longer beard I've not changed much since.

I was into modelling in plastic by virtue of Military History, and encountered paper models by way of Fiddler's Green. I've been collecting ever since.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.
Attached Thumbnails
Who are you?-uyrael-jaguar-car.jpg  

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.

Last edited by Uyraell; 12-24-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 12-24-2013, 07:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 145.94 MB
Pic is my lovely wife Liz and I in 2012, on vacation. We were travelling to Wisconsin to attend our daughter's wedding. We are both 50, and recently celebrated our 32nd anniversary. The trick to staying married this long is... Don't do anything to get thrown out of the house.

We have two beautiful grown daughters (twins!), and we are getting ready to welcome grandkid # 5 in January. We also have 3 dogs and 3 cats, who are spoiled rotten and everyone knows it.

I am the Quality and Safety Manager for a mattress factory in Indiana. This is the busy season for mattresses, between the holidays and gearing up for tax refund time. Liz owns a cleaning service, she and her crew provide office housekeeping services in factories. We also own some gumball and candy vending machines scattered around town.

We have both had some health issues lately, but with the help of family, neighbors and friends we are both on the mend and 2014 is looking bright for our family. Overall. life is good.
Attached Thumbnails
Who are you?-v-l-2012.jpg  
Old 01-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Time out

Total Downloaded: 0
I found this thread and thought I would post. Anyway as you an guess my name is Stephanie, 17 years old, and I came across the Canon website and wanted to build the chipmunk and a few others since I love animals! I really don't want to upload any other photo of myself since I feel a little uncomfortable being here.
Attached Thumbnails
Who are you?-image.jpg  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Welcome Stephanie, the Cannon site is cool, I have built a lot of Cannons stuff, it's a great site. They have several "Teddy Bears", the first set I built for my wife was the "Wedding Bears" now it's about the only model she lets me have in the living room.....i also have the Halloween Tedy that I made into "Teddy Potter", added lightning scar, wand and glasses. Look around and meet a few people, you'll like us........Rich
Old 01-15-2014, 04:23 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 594.81 MB
First off, Steph (could I call you that?) No need to feel uncomfortable here, this is an amazing community and you will love it here, I assure you that you will not regret making your account. And guess what? I'm a teenager too. I know there are more teens on here but their username escapes my brain at the moment so incase you thought you were the only teenager on here that is a no go for launch Houston. (I'm a space geek by the way.)

If you need anything feel free to private message, I'm on here every day for hours at a time!

Second Rich, a Harry Potter teddy bear? That is a must see! Do you have pictures? That almost makes me think of the quote "You're a wizard Harry!", but well in teddy bear form....

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Old 01-15-2014, 10:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Here you go Mat........Rich

Who are you?-100_3139.jpg

Who are you?-100_3141.jpg

Who are you?-100_3142.jpg

and a couple for Stephanie

Who are you?-100_0150.jpg

Who are you?-100_0151.jpg