PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 04-11-2009, 07:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
vix says hi!

ok well i think i shoulda done this long ago... some may know me from before i forgot my account. i'm nikkievix A.K.A. melissa *waves to all*. i'm just a short over 30 cutie from central california who took up paper models 6 years ago as an alternitive to the increasing price of plastic kits, tho my latest plastic model is the revell of germany scania R500 thats listed in every other hobby shop for between $50 and $70...got it at DandJ hobby (worth the 60 mile drive for me and also trying to convince the owner to carry paper kits) for $28 and not even marked down!! heh...nuff bout that and more about....ME!!
ok...erm.....hmm..to get personal or not to get personal...eh...i'm a little to open.. ok, umm i'm short, quiiiiiite round, nearly 3 feet of heiny *shakes it* the rather large twins up top add a nice challenge to mbuilding, look perpetualy pregnant with a massive little due to an inoperable ovarian growth (think guinness world records 300 pound tumor lady, tho mine is roughly 90 pounds) umm, certain medical need found in the pharmacy aisle of wal-mart that normaly we wear as babies. i'm a red head!! hazel eyes *bats her eye lashes* love to draw and mostly adult material.....if i was allowed i'd post the whole pic i use as my avitar. i'm a warcrack head with many deathknights (beware of the little pink haired gnome female deathknight, she'll shred your knees) erm.......i like micro brew beers and loooooove any extra stout beer. i have a collection of nice airsoft guns, i drive an older chevy full size blazer that i do 99% of the work on my self. i'm a major **** for chocolate. umm. a convention i go to, usualy found working as staff......RESPECT MY AUHTORITAH!! i'm a furry, i roleplay online once in a while, usualy mind is in gutter *picks it up, shakes it off and shorts it back in to empty skull* umm...what else...oh yeah......i'm a rare type in card modeling.....I'M FEMALE!!! *gets pipe and airsoft pistol ready to fend off zombie geeks and undead basement dewllers* ok, think that bout covers it, anything else, just ask, again pretty open bout my self *bounces her soft somewhat jiggly body*:D
Attached Thumbnails
vix says hi!-mr01.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
And now we know... The rest of the story. Thanks for the retro-intro!
Old 04-11-2009, 07:58 AM

heh, no prob, seems to be an issue when i actualy sleep decently for the firs ttime in weeks o.0
Old 04-11-2009, 08:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
A woman who drinks micro brews and builds paper models? Ideal. We should clone you! Nice to see you and your avatar again. Curiously you are the third new female sign up that we have welcomed in the past week or so. Thank you for the entertaining description.

Carl
Old 04-11-2009, 09:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 125.24 MB
Welcome back. I the boring old guy with brown hair and glasses.
Google Adsense
Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 AM

*snerks* well......unless the mods allow me... i can link the full pic off site with a disclaimer..that is if you wanna see a nude fat vixen. but only if the mods ok the link.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:38 AM

thank you for the introduction. don t worry about nude. people see me nude enough it not bother me.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:26 PM

heh, well the mods may have an issue.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Hi nikkievix A.K.A. Melissa, waves back, sounds like you are pretty happy in life. That's a good place to be.

~ cheers
Old 04-11-2009, 05:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to treadhead1952
Hi Nikkie AKA Melissa,

Glad to finally get to officially greet you and put a face to the name as it were. Too bad about your Kodak not functioning.

If you are interested, we have a Yahoo group here in Vegas called Recyclers, occassionally they have an older digital camera posted up for grabs, if you are interested, I can try and snag one for you. The only cost would be whatever it would take to ship it to you, I don't think from here to CA would be too prohibitive.

I work for the largest photo operation here in Las Vegas and can check any camera out before I send it off to you to make sure that it works all right and doesn't have any bugs. If you are interested drop me a PM and we can work out the details. I can't guarentee the age, but I have seen things like Olympus D 380's, Kodak early digital units and even a Fuji cross the boards. Most of them are like 2 Megapixels, but still work fairly well.
Google Adsense