View Single Post

Old 04-19-2015, 07:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Days 2015

Army Heritage Days will be held on 16 and 17 May (Saturday and Sunday) 2015 at the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA. USAHEC Lectures

For many years, several members of the Paper Modelers Forum have gathered to display their models at this event.

If you are going to be in the Carlisle area on those days, please stop by to see us. If you do, introduce yourself and tell us your Forum screen name.

If you wish to participate by displaying models, please send me a PM and I will provide more information. In the PM give me an email address and tell me the models you wish to display. The preference is for models related to the history of the United States Army, models of other U.S. Services’ equipment, and military/naval/aviation models of other nations. Some models that show the scope and range of the medium are always welcome.

If you wish to attend and to stay overnight, it would be a good idea to get hotel reservations now, since there will be a lot of visitors to Army Heritage Days and, as always, there is a car show that weekend (Import and Kit Nationals) as well as the Dickinson College graduation. Contact me for a list of accommodations in the area.

Those who can make it on Friday (15 May), we will do the set up that evening.

Here is the Forum thread for last year’s and previous years’ event: Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Days 2014 - 17 and 18 May
2012 Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Days
Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Days 2011 Carlisle, PA
Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Day 2010 Carlisle, PA

Thanks to Dave Winfield (Dave’s Card Creations), Scott Fynn and Fiddlers Green, Ryan Short and L-Planes, Design Group Alpha (Jim Gausman, Guido van Roy, and John Bowden), Cliff Button and Paper Tiger Armaments, ECardmodels (Chris Gutzmer and the crew), and Camille Morin for their support of this and past events.

Paper beats rock every time!

Don